- I have just completed a PhD thesis entitled "The Role of Document
Structure in Text Generation", click here to see the abstract.
- I am currently a research fellow working on the PILLS project. I am involved
in building a prototype for generating health information documents.
- My research interests are natural language generation, but more
broadly I am interested in all aspects of intelligent information
- To access my list of publications, click
- If you want to know more about my academic and professional background, take a look at my CV [ps] [pdf].